- We are committed to Internet privacy. We use the addresses entered to determine for which candidates and measures voters who live at that address can vote, as well as the location of their polling place.
- Political organizations for which we produce voter guides provide us with the names and offices of candidates whom they have endorsed as well as the organizations recommended positions on state propositions and local ballot measures.
- To generate statistics and measure site activity we record information such as the users IP addresses, the addresses entered, the dates and times of access, and the referrer URL. We make every effort to ensure secure collection and transmission of this information using industry accepted data collection methodologies.
- If a user opts to receive email updates from an organization through YourVoterGuide.com and enters an email address, we will transmit that email address to the organization. The email address will then become the exclusive property of the organization.
- We adhere to the U.S. Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe
Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce web site.